Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ADD kicking in.....

Taking classes for my MBA, 5 down, 10 to go and taking numbers 6 & 7 this summer... 

Finance Professor scheduled vacation prior to finding out he was teaching a summer course.  He didn't change his plans and proceeded with his trip - as most people would do.  As a result, we have class "online" tonight.  He's broadcasting from wherever and students can log-in to a secure site and continue as if we were meeting in person.

The difference is, however, I am attending class in my boxers, clipping my toe nails, and now updating my blog.  I tried to "get some" during class, but it takes 2 to tango, and, well, there was only one interested party.  Not sure I would be the first person to accomplish that feat though, I can only imagine someone, somewhere, at an institution of higher learning, has already been there, done that.  Oh well.

Also caught enough of the Cubs game to make me puke.  Watched Grabow give up a Grand Slam, then said to myself "Screw this" and shut the TV off. The Cubs suck (more on that in a later blog, I'm sure).

Well, new section in class, better get back to paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment