Monday, June 6, 2011

The Last First

Figured I would try this out simply because Facebook bores me....  Facebook might as well be called "LiberalBook".  Seems like if you have a view other than that of the Left Wing, you must be an "idiot and have no clue how things REALLY are".  Right... and George W. Bush single handedly caused the sub-prime mortgage mess.

Listen, I get it.  Everyone has different views, I just don't feel the need to belittle your beliefs just to get mine across.  If you don't agree, feel free to back it with facts, as I will try to do, and we can agree to disagree.  Or, don't read my blog, won't hurt my feelings.

Anyway, I doubt I get too political, that's not what this is about.  It's just a spot for me to get my thoughts out without having to see newsfeed after newsfeed about others.

Expect some changes, still trying to figure all of this formatting out and blogging in general....

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment